Mr. Deepak Komath
FRCS(OMFS), MRCS(Eng), FDS RCS(Eng), MDS, BDS, MB
Mr Komath is a highly trained consultant surgeon at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust. He is a General Medical Council, UK registered specialist Maxillofacial Surgeon. He is the clinical lead in the department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Orthodontics. Mr Komath is a member of the Royal Free skin cancer multidisciplinary team board. He is dually qualified in Dentistry and Medicine, having been trained at premier London teaching hospitals including Great Ormond Street Hospital for children, University College London Hospital and Northwick Park Hospital.
He specialises in the management of all aspects medical and surgical conditions affecting the face and neck. This includes facial injury, diseases of the mouth, salivary glands, jaw joints and developmental anomalies. His practice covers adults and children.
His areas of specialist interest include Head and neck reconstruction and aesthetic facial surgery in which he has considerable experience. Mr Komath takes a keen interest in training and mentoring the next generation of surgeons. He is an examiner for University College London and has varied research interests and is well published.
- Member of General Medical Council Specialist List (Licensed to practice as a specialist Maxillofacial Surgeon in the UK)
- Member of the General Dental Council
- Fellow and Member of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Member of British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of European Association for Cranio-Maxillofacial surgery